Sunday 19 May 2013

CZECH HUNTER 12 FCUK FOR APARTMENT RENT

 
 
This Day Was Horrible. I Already Visited a Bar, a Cafe and a Small Restaurant - but Nothing. Then I Met a Girl. Somehow We Started a Conversation. Maybe I Looked Depressed and She Wanted to Cheer Me Up. as I Am Not Into Girls I Just Openly Told Her About My Struggle to Find Boys and What I Plan to Do With Them. She Looked At Me Skeptical. Then I Offered Her Money for Some Support and Suddenly She Started to Make a Call. After a Few Seconds She Told Me That She Knows One Crazy Guy Who Is About to Loose His Apartment and Therefore Desperately In Need of Money. Well, What Did I Have to Loose? I Agreed and When the Boy Came About 20 Minutes Later He Looked Good. He Was Willing to Show Me His Cock Inside the Restaurant, Gave Me a Blow-job on Toilet and Later... Guess What.